There is no greater thrill or sense of accomplishment than learning how to fly! The freedom and satisfaction of flying an airplane is something you can achieve with the right training, location, and aircraft.
Our location in East Phoenix is one of the best in which to learn how to operate an aircraft in today’s flight environment. The Falcon Field airport has several key advantages that will complement your flight training:
- A control tower providing a safe and stable learning environment.
- Immediate access to a variety of airports and airspace within the Phoenix Area.
- 350 days of sunshine, guaranteeing a consistent training schedule.
- Less aircraft traffic ensures more airtime for you.
Transonic Aviation Flight school uses some of the most efficient and easy to fly aircraft in the industry! We use the time proven Piper Cherokee 140, and the Diamond DA-40 as our primary flight training aircraft. These aircraft are easy to fly and extremely reliable, so you can be assured of the safest and most efficient learning environment around!
Transonic Aviation Flight School offers the following licenses/ratings:
- Private Pilot
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Pilot
- Certified Flight Instructor
- Certified Flight Instructor-Instrument
Combined with training courses that are designed to accommodate your pace and schedule,Transonic Aviation Flight School becomes the logical choice for your flight training needs.
Contact us today for more information.